Features/Benefits: These adidas football boots were built to improve your accuracy with the ball at your feet. Spread across their soft synthetic forefoot, precision 3D details offer grip for pinged passes and drilled shots. Perfected for firm ground, the outsole delivers maximum traction to keep you in control. Educate and act. Head to Parley for the Oceans website to find out more, sign up and get involved at adidas.com/parley. �� This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester. This shoe is made with animal-free ingredients to offer you a vegan option.
- BOLD LATERAL BRANDING: 3-stripes lateral branding
- COATED TEXTILE: DURABLE AND SOFT TOUCH UPPER MATERIAL.
- Firm Ground Outsole: Move with maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass) with the FG outsole
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole designed for maximum traction on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- High Definition Texture: 3D texture allows for better grip on the ball and close boot to ball contact
- MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC: This product is made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. Just one of the innovations that represent our commitment to help end plastic waste
- Mid Cut construction: Mid Cut construction for increased stability around in ankle